What Can Acupuncture Do for You?
A good acupuncture session is like a
reset button for your nervous system.
Medical acupuncture follows patterns of discrimination and demonstrates measurable results. Acupuncture works in the follow ways:
- Increases blood flow, relaxes nerves, releases tension.
- Manages sympathetic nervous system stimulation.
- Down-regulates heart rate, digestive system, and respiratory rate.
- Regulates chronic stress, chronic pain, and depression.
- Balances the interactions between major endocrine glands.